Does not include travel insurance, gratuities and $925.00 estimated cost for airfare
May 14 – 24, 2017
- Deluxe 4 and 5 star hotels
- 3 nights in Munich
- 1 night in Bayreuth
- 2 nights in Dresden
- 3 nights in Berlin
- Travel to and from JFK airport
- Breakfast daily, Some lunches and 4 dinners. including welcome dinner in Munich, Shabbat dinner in
- Dresden & farewell dinner in Berlin
- All touring with a local licensed English speaking guide in an air- conditioned motor coach.
- All transfers and entrance fees per itinerary Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
Dr. Avinoam Patt
Avinoam J. Patt, Ph.D. is the Philip D. Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies at the University of Hartford, where he is also director of the Museum of Jewish Civilization.
Previously a scholar at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, he is the author of several works on Jewish life and culture before, during, and after the Holocaust.
He is the author of Finding Home and Homeland: Jewish Youth and Zionism in the Aftermath of the Holocaust. (Wayne State University Press, May 2009)
He is currently co-editing a new volume on The American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee at 100 and conducting research for a new book on the early postwar memory of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- Lectures by Dr. Avinoam Patt
- Discover Bavaria’s capital Munich
- Visit Friedrichstadt Palast
- Shabbat in Dresden
- Brandenburg Gate
- Uncover the traces of the Jewish DP camps in and around Munich
- Visit Nuremberg
- Memorial to the Murdered European Jews and Jewish Museum in Berlin
- And so much more!Review the rest of this page to learn much more about our extraordinary trip.
Contact Us for more information about this trip
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY LICENSE No. CT-2014-308799-1
ISSUED TO ISRAMWORLD d/b/a/ LATOUR d/b/a/ PRIDEWORLD