Archive for the ‘Upcoming Travel’ Category
Does not include travel insurance, gratuities and $925.00 estimated cost for airfare
May 14 – 24, 2017
- Deluxe 4 and 5 star hotels
- 3 nights in Munich
- 1 night in Bayreuth
- 2 nights in Dresden
- 3 nights in Berlin
- Travel to and from JFK airport
- Breakfast daily, Some lunches and 4 dinners. including welcome dinner in Munich, Shabbat dinner in
- Dresden & farewell dinner in Berlin
- All touring with a local licensed English speaking guide in an air- conditioned motor coach.
- All transfers and entrance fees per itinerary Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
August 12-19, 2016
7 Days ● 9 Meals: 6 Breakfasts ● 3 Dinners
Per Person Rates:
Includes: air out of Bradley
- Enjoy the views of the Canadian Rockies and Waterton Lake during your two-night stay in Waterton Lakes National Park.
- Ride aboard a historic Jammer, an open-air touring car, during your visit to Glacier National Park.
- Stop at the Columbia Icefield and choose a fun ride (weather permitting) across the glacial ice which is over 1,000 feet thick or take a walk on the Glacier Skywalk.
October 14-22, 2016
In 2014, we traveled to the first chakra of the earth, Mt. Shasta, California. Our odyssey continues in 2016 as we travel to the second chakra in Peru and Bolivia! The second chakra of the earth is a geographic triangle comprised of three sacred locations; Machu Picchu (Peru), Cusco (Peru) and Lake Titicaca (Bolivia).
Join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford on a community wide trip to Jewish Cuba
February 14-22, 2016
This trip full
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford and Kreative World Travel
June 18-30, 2016 •$3099 per person
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford on a
Community wide trip led by Professor Samuel Kassow of Trinity College.
July 10 – 22, 2016
$5699 ($5899 for non-member)
$1099 pp single supplement
Prices per person based on double occupancy
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford for a community wide trip on May 10 -22, 2015
Led by Professor Jonathan Ray of Georgetown University.