Archive for the ‘Recent Travel’ Category
November 8-15, 2016
7 Days ● 10 Meals: 5 Breakfasts ● 5 Dinners
Per Person Rates:
Includes: air out of Boston
- Experience one of nature’s most dazzling displays on an exhilarating Northern Lights cruise.
- Journey to the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall – one of the world’s most incredible cascades.
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon, a natural geothermal pool set in a large, dramatic lava field.
- Travel to the Golden Circle, which encompasses many of Iceland’s most renowned natural wonders.
- See Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon, filled with floating icebergs.
Join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford on a community wide trip to Jewish Cuba
February 14-22, 2016
This trip full
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford and Kreative World Travel
June 18-30, 2016 •$3099 per person
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford on a
Community wide trip led by Professor Samuel Kassow of Trinity College.
July 10 – 22, 2016
$5699 ($5899 for non-member)
$1099 pp single supplement
Prices per person based on double occupancy
Please join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford for a community wide trip on May 10 -22, 2015
Led by Professor Jonathan Ray of Georgetown University.
Join the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford and Kreative World Travel on May 23 through June 4, 2015 to experience the historical and cultural riches of Jewish history and enjoy the vitality of modern-day Israel.
Are you ready to receive the Six Sacred Rites of Passage for Humanity while experiencing one of the most sacred spots in the world?
In August 2014, we are delighted to offer a seven night, eight day, sacred travel vacation to Mt. Shasta, California. While we could offer just a vacation package to possibly the most sacred spot in the USA, we are doubly delighted to include a four day workshop with Pat Caffrey and The Angelic Council of LIGHT. Learn more